Saturday, April 9, 2011

It's a clue, Scooby.

I managed to get Mrs. X to send me her son's latest credit card bill and find out where he's been spending money.

He hasn't used his credit card for the past week, but the last time was at a grocery store. I went there and showed some of the cashiers Son of X's photo. One of them said she saw him.

"The only reason I remember him is because he was acting so funny," she said. "Like, he was walking funny, very stiff. I asked him if he was okay and he said he was fine. But he was carrying this little wooden doll with him - he was carrying it in his shirt pocket. It looked kind of weird."

He hasn't used the card since, so either he has enough food to last the week or he's getting money some other way. I don't know about the doll thing, though - it sounds as if he's taking drugs or something, but I've never heard of drugs making someone walk stiffly or carry a doll. Maybe a psychological break? Have to ask Mrs. X if her son had mental problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment