Sunday, April 17, 2011

Dream a little dream

Still no luck on finding Son of X. But I had a strange dream last night that involved both Mrs. X and Son of X. It's stuck in my head - usually I forget my dreams a few minutes after I wake up, but not this one.

We were on a wooden dance floor. There was music playing. Old time music. Mrs. X stood in front of my wearing a shimmering blue dress. We stepped forward and took each others hands and then we started to dance. As we danced around the floor, I saw Son of X. He was dancing too, but he was dancing with a large wooden doll. We spun and dipped and twirled and he did the same with the doll.

Suddenly, the ceiling was gone - it wasn't there anymore. And I saw that we were all suspended with strings, all our limbs were controlled by long threads that went upwards. And the moon was full and we danced.

We danced by the light of the moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment